I normally try to avoid posting the incredibly boring minutia of my life on this blog, but the amazing Jacki Kessler tagged me, so I gotta, because otherwise she might kick my ass.
Here are the rules:
a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here are 8 things I did yesterday:
1. Rode the train to work. I always take public transportation, so this isn’t really all that interesting, but many people don’t know that LA has a subway system. It does, and I ride it. Yay me.
2. Went to the gym and worked out with my trainer. I have a personal trainer, a former USC football player and friend from school. Due to the vast quantities of cake I eat my butt never gets any smaller, but I have muscles.
3. Went to work. Blegh.
4. Obsessively checked my email to see if there was any response about book submissions I have out. There wasn’t. 😦
5. Talked to my BF Kate for an hour and a half. This is much crazier when you take into account that she’s in Australia. I was supposed to be writing, Kate was supposed to be editing, and instead we were talking about butt secks. Yea. I know. We’re awesome.
6. Watched yaoi stuff, courtesy of my new friend Rowan. Ohhh the angst…
7. Pouted that Lisa and TA hadn’t emailed me all day. Then realised I hadn’t emailed them either and stopped pouting.
8. Planning the life crisis I plan on having on my birthday. The big day is July 11, let the countdown begin.