Are you an author who wants to put the hurt on your editor?
Has you brilliance been chopped by 1, 5, 10 thousand words!?
Enough is enough! The time for revenge is here! Brought to you by an author who is breaking new ground in the world of editor torture.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Lose v. Loose – blatantly mis-use these words, continue until, eye twitch develops.
- “Drug” – It’s the past tense of ‘drag,’ right?
- If your editor leaves you snarky comment (“Could you stay in one POV for at least a few paragraphs?”) Put SPOILERS ABOUT THE LATEST SEASON OF GREY’S ANATOMY IN THE COMMENTS. Bwah ha ha!
- Misspell your characters names, and then forget their titles.
- If your editor were so RUDE as to delete your GENIUS ice-dildo scene, send your editor inappropriate emails to her day-job email
- Blame everything on the second law of thermo dynamics