Here are some cool quotes for you this fine Thursday!
- What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?
Ursula K. LeGuin
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
Rita Mae Brown
- There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
- To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.
Stephen W. Hawking
- The difference between genius and insanity is that genius has its limits.
- Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who would want to live in an institution?
- Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
- If you don’t want to work, you have to work to earn enough money so that you won’t have to work.
- One of the lessons of history is that Nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.
- People used to explore the dimensions of reality by taking LSD to make the world look weird.
Now the world is weird and they take Prozac to make it look normal.
- We spend the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
- Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.