If you’re bored waiting for my Friday short story release (Sealed with a Kiss,) here are thirteen things for you to do and read. From random links to bad puns and pick-up lines, this week I’m all about the distraction.
- I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him $50 that he couldn’t reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, ‘no, the steaks are too high.’
- Pop virtual bubble wrap
- Are you an alien?, because you just abducted my heart.
- Get Virtually Married. I just married Harrison Ford.
- How to annoy someone on the elevator: Hum the theme from Mission Impossible with yours eyes darting around the elevator.
- My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn’t concentrate.
- Song Tapper
- Hey, how’s it going? Do you see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
- Click to make them divide, repeat until mesmerized and brain-dead.
- I used to be a tennis instructor, but it just wasn’t my racket.
- Tongue Twister: “Sheath thy sword,” the surly sheriff said, “or surely shall a churlish serf soon shatter thee.”
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Go read the Excerpt for Sealed with a Kiss