The Top 15 Pirate Pick-Up Lines
- “I must be huntin’ treasure, ’cause I’m diggin’ yer chest.”
- “Is there an ‘X’ on the seat of your pants? Because it appears that there’s wond’rous booty buried underneath!”
“You’re just the tasty wench I’ve been keeping me eye out for!”
“Hey, sexy — how about a Jolly Rogering?”
“Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber.”
“See this hook? Variable speed with five alternate attachments, Baby.”
“WOW! I bet we could fit SIXteen men on that chest!”
“Me skull and crossbones arn’t the only thing I plan on raisin’ tonight.”
“Do ya mind if the parrot watches?”
“Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin’?”
“Avast, me pretty! Strike your panties and prepare to be boarded.”
“So you’re the new cabin boy, eh?” I think i read this book….
“Do you have the latest copy of Windows XP with cracked product activation?” (software pirates only)
“Yo, ho! Bottle of rum?”
“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you free on Saturday?”
and the Number 1 Pirate Pick-Up Line…
And from the official International Talk Like a Pirate Day website:
Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I’d love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How’d you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …
1. Prepare to be boarded.
Bonus pickup lines (when the ones above don’t work, as they often won’t)
They don’t call me Long John because my head is so big.
You’re drinking a Salty Dog? How’d you like to try the real thing?
Wanna shiver me timbers?
I’ve sailed the seven seas, and you’re the sleekest schooner I’ve ever sighted.
Brwaack! Polly want a cracker? … Oh, wait. That’s for Talk Like a PARROT Day.
That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on.
Let’s get together and haul some keel.
That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.
Top Ten Pickup Lines for the Lady Pirates
By popular demand …
10. What are YOU doing here?
9. Is that a belayin’ pin in yer britches, or are ye … (this one is never completed)
8. Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!
7. So, tell me, why do they call ye, “Cap’n Feathersword?”
6. That’s quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!
5. Aye, I guarantee ye, I’ve had a twenty percent decrease in me “lice ratio!”
4. I’ve crushed seventeen men’s skulls between me thighs!
3. C’mon, lad, shiver me timbers!
2. RAMMING SPEED!
…and the number one Female Pirate Pick-up Line:
1. You. Pants Off. Now!