Another week, another spotlight on one of the interesting ladies of International Heat. Don’t forget that there are wonderful prizes at stake. To enter, comment on this post with your guesses for which of these things AREN’T true.
This week’s spotlight author is Viv Arend, the luscious author of the hottest new release at Samhain: Tidal Wave.
Want to know more about Viv? Well then read on. Two of these things aren’t true; put your guesses in the comments.
Viv Arend (‘s)…
- Favorite flowers are ones that are LEFT IN NATURE YOU FLORA MASSACRING PSYCHOPATH!!!!
- Considers her hubby more of a sex toy than a life partner.
- While still in high school snuck into a college dorm for some hanky panky and when caught by the RA said she was there for “sports camp.” High on special recipe baked goods the RA believed her and the dorm-room dwelling boy relieved Viv of her virginity. NAUGHTY!
- Can’t remember her first boyfriend’s name. There were just so many…
- Loves puns.
- Likes to write while half baked.
- Was born in the back of a Land Rover in the Canadian Wilderness. Two wolves came out of the trees to see what all the noise was about just as she was born. Imprinting those first memories has spurred her long obsession with wolves.
- Made her husband a “wolf suit” so they could roll play some of the scenes from Wolf Signs.