- Elemental Pleasure (Trinity Masters Book 1)
- Primal Passion (Trinity Masters Book 2)
- Scorching Desire (Trinity Masters Book 3)
- After Burn (Trinity Masters Book 3.5)
- Forbidden Legacy (Trinity Masters Book 4)
- Hidden Devotion (Trinity Masters Book 5)
- Elegant Seduction (Trinity Masters Book 6)
- Secret Scandal (Trinity Masters Book 7)
- Delicate Ties (Trinity Masters Book 8)
- Beloved Sacrifice (Trinity Masters Book 9)
- Treachery’s Devotion (Masters’ Admiralty Book 1)
- Worlds Collide – Crossover short story with Lexi Blake’s Masters and Mercenaries (Masters’ Admiralty Book 1.5) – February 6, 2018
- Masterful Truth (Trinity Masters Book 10) – February 26, 2018
- Bravery’s Sin, (Masters’ Admiralty Book 2) – Summer 2018
Welcome to a world of secret societies and arranged menage marriages. Pick up the first four books in the bestselling Trinity Masters series in this exclusive boxed set.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EtOZkd
- B&N: http://bit.ly/TMBox1234
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/TMBox1Kobo
- iBooks: http://bit.ly/TMBox1itunes
New in 2018, the first Purist Dominion stories are available in this exclusive box set. This special set includes Hidden Devotion and Elegant Seduction.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2E7rSP3
- B&N: http://bit.ly/TMBox56
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/TMBox56Kobo
- iBooks: http://bit.ly/TMbox56itunes
A dangerous Marine. A tech genius. A brilliant scientist.
When Carly Kenan joined the secretive Trinity Masters in college, she received entrée to an exclusive club that gave her access to wealth and power. But there’s a price all members must pay—they accept an arranged marriage, between not two, but three people.
Ordered to return to the Trinity Masters’ headquarters in Boston, Carly meets Marine Lance Glassco, a mathematician for DARPA, and Preston Kim, a dangerously intelligent chemist.
Though on the surface they have nothing in common, it’s clear the Grand Master thinks that together the three of them can do something amazing. And that’s why he’s declared that Carly, Lance and Preston must marry.
Though the physical attraction is instantaneous and incendiary, Carly is unprepared for the emotional intensity of the ménage relationship. Pushed beyond her limits, Carly runs from Lance and Preston. What she doesn’t understand is that she now belongs to them, body and soul…and they belong to her.
When Lance uncovers a dangerous crime at Preston’s company, Carly is caught in the crossfire and the struggling lovers are forced to move beyond desire…to trust. For the Trinity Masters, there is passion and power in three.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/1gHQVoJ
- Google: http://bit.ly/1HG5xUz
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2b41Rhs
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1xra45G
- Nook: http://bit.ly/1tDdOf1
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1qCH85i
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2i8wPgA
An FBI agent. A billionaire CEO. A virgin scientist.
Deni Parker doesn’t have time for anything but her cutting-edge scientific work, and that’s how she likes it. She doesn’t have time for relationships. When she’s called to the altar—years ahead of what she expected—by the very intimidating, and far too handsome, Price Bennett, Deni’s more than a little unprepared.
Price didn’t join the Trinity Masters to play messenger. As CEO of a major security firm and heir to one of the largest fortunes in the world, he’s annoyed when the Grand Master orders him to transport the disorganized scientist to the ceremony to meet her partners. It’s only when they arrive that Price realizes he isn’t a messenger—he’s been matched with Deni.
Gunner Wells has been in love with Deni for years, but he’s resisted giving in to his attraction. When he arrives at the Trinity Masters headquarters to be bound in marriage, he’s delighted to discover Deni is not only a member of the secret society, but one of his partners…along with billionaire playboy, Price.
Their strong personalities clash—in the bedroom and out of it—but Price and Gunner have to put aside their overprotectiveness, and Deni must put aside her pride, when someone tries to stop her research—with deadly methods.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2w3dcML
- Google: http://bit.ly/1J0bBpv
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2aZWlzc
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1Ey0v7E
- Nook: http://bit.ly/1Htx1XT
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1xICQxf
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2vKqjjc
A reformed spy. A respectable lawyer. A renowned playboy.
When Damon Corso is blackmailed it’s not just his career that’s in jeopardy, but the existence of the Trinity Masters–America’s oldest and most powerful secret society. He and fellow member Marco Polin, a world famous playboy musician, enjoy sharing women, a secret that until now they’ve kept quiet.
Tasha Kasharin, the reformed spy sent to help them, knows this is more than simple blackmail. Marco and Damon’s lives are in danger. She ignores her increasingly vivid fantasies about being part of a trinity with them until their investigation is interrupted by the Grand Master, who calls them to the altar and binds them in a ménage marriage.
The men must trust their futures to the unexpectedly innocent woman who’s now their wife, while dealing with the change in their own relationship, and the complicated feelings that come with it. Blackmail escalates to violence, and they’ll have to trust and accept one another if they’re going to survive.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vFgQvc
- Google: http://bit.ly/1ApSTGG
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2bmKFpn
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1xqcpgD
- Nook: http://bit.ly/1ExVQ5L
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1la9v8W
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2vK5W5z
After Burn (free short story)
Find out what happens to Marco, Damon and Tasha after Scorching Desire ends.
Use this link to download After Burn for free (instructions on delivering the story to your device are included).
An enigmatic leader. A talented doctor. And the man who can bring them together.
Harrison Adams has served as leader of the Trinity Masters for a decade. He’s always placed the group above his own needs—even when it comes to the one woman who calls to him. When a dangerous threat to the secret society surfaces, Harrison sets a plan in motion that could save the organization, but it comes with a price.
Alexis turned down an invitation to join the Trinity Masters, afraid to relinquish control over her life, her future…her heart. That rejection means night after night of unrequited lust as she and Harrison are forced to ignore their desires. Her heart aching, she throws herself into her job and her difficult working relationship with her boss, Michael. He’s attractive and maddening, but Alexis has zero plans to give in to the crazy chemistry between them.
Harrison asks Alexis to experiment in a ménage relationship with him and she agrees unable to take another moment of longing for him. Perhaps with a third around she’ll be able to keep her heart intact. She is completely unaware their third will be Michael. She couldn’t have known how giving herself to them would inflame her desires. Or how much she would enjoy submitting to them.
But when an evil man looking for revenge sets his sights on Harrison, time is the one thing none of them have. And it soon becomes apparent Harrison’s forbidden legacy could destroy them all…
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2w39dQ1
- Google: http://bit.ly/1F6FG0Q
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2bojEkp
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/SC6WV5
- Nook: http://bit.ly/2lT4RmK
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/Rtnoph
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2fMyyY6
A reluctant leader. A CIA agent. A lost legacy.
Juliette Adams’s spent her life running, from both her status as the daughter of the Grand Master and her arranged marriage. Until the day everything changed and she became Grand Master—a position she was never meant to hold.
Devon Asher has more than a few secrets, the least of which is that he’s desperately in love with Juliette, which shouldn’t be a problem since they were betrothed when they were children. Now that she’s Grand Master his secrets aren’t safe.
Franco Garcia Santiago always assumed the tales of a Trinity Masters were fantastical stories his grandfather made up, until Juliette shows up at his door. Together they uncover the secrets of the Trinity Masters, unaware of the danger they’re putting themselves in.
Juliette must decide if she’ll turn her back on her destiny or embrace the role of Grand Master, and if she’ll use her power to discontinue the trinity marriages she grew up despising, or follow her heart, which tells her happiness lies with both Devon and Franco.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2wRPJLQ
- Google: http://bit.ly/1F6FKhc
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2bdzxKd
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1ETOVl7
- Nook: http://bit.ly/2louU7s
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1Hoy2mA
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2vKuLyk
A spoiled heiress. A corporate mediator. And a man with a secret.
Sebastian has dedicated his life to upholding the ideals of the Trinity Masters. However, when his best friend, Juliette, is named Grand Master, he knows secrets he’s harbored will be revealed. While he expects Juliette to be angry, he does not expect her to call him to the altar, to bind him to a stranger, Grant, and to Elle, the woman who’s haunted his dreams for years.
Then Juliette reveals a secret of her own. There’s evil at play in the secret society and she needs him to root it out. Sebastian has no choice but to go undercover to spy on his own trinity. As the danger surrounding the trio grows, Sebastian is forced to choose between loyalty and love.
Because reluctantly bound to Elle and Grant or not, Sebastian can’t deny the pair have earned their place in his heart.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2w3qTLr
- Google: http://bit.ly/2cu6h2M
- iBooks: http://apple.co/1SJZIHm
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1HOZf6a
- Nook: http://bit.ly/2kXjG9u
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1NPPiI2
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2wRyeeV
A dashing thief. A passionate scholar. And the beautiful bodyguard engaged to protect them.
Eli Wexler is a prominent art historian, a job that under normal circumstances isn’t dangerous. But Eli is a member of the Trinity Masters, and when he’s called to the altar he not only meets the man and woman he’s to marry, but is given a mystery to solve as well.
Jasper Ferrer realizes there’s trouble coming when he meets his trinity. Given Jasper’s checkered past, he doubts Eli will be thrilled by their marriage. Art historians, as a rule, dislike art thieves.
Irina Gentry knows what her trinity needs from her—her new fiancees are both art experts, and she’s there to protect them. It’s a job she’s more than qualified for, though she doubts there will be any need for her skills.
But the task the Grand Master gives them is far more dangerous than it seems. The quest for a long lost sculpture pits the new trinity against a hidden faction within the secret society, a faction who are willing to kill to keep the secrets Eli, Jasper and Irina are working to uncover.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vKfaPn
- B&N (Nook): http://bit.ly/2bRwm03
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2cmP0If
- iBooks: http://apple.co/29zDZCc
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/2cer64O
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/2c9Gel9
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2uKxN8Q
A Broadway star. An adventurous architect. And the powerful Dom determined to claim them both.
Christian Rogers Stewart is no stranger to the stage, nor is he a stranger to the ways of the Trinity Masters. A legacy, he’s grown up among brilliant, powerful people and he’s more than ready to contribute to the society’s noble cause when initiated as a member. However, he is blindsided when he’s called to the altar by the Grand Master. First by lust for his arranged partners Charlotte and Vincent. And then by the revelation that the Trinity Masters are under attack, from within, by an insidious faction called the purists.
At their binding ceremony, Christian, Charlotte and Vincent are given two tasks: study the web of tunnels hidden beneath headquarters and investigate a suspected member of the purists, a fellow Dom in Vincent’s clubs. By day Charlotte struggles to make sense of a coded blueprint of the tunnels. By night they investigate the wealthy, powerful Dom, with Vincent guiding his new lovers into the dark and sensual world of BDSM.
Both tasks lead the new trinity to earth-shaking discoveries. Not just about the purists, but about themselves and their own erotic desires.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2uKcrIl
- B&N (nook): http://bit.ly/2lQmp6j
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2lW1RIo
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/2lW0ABd
- Google: http://bit.ly/TM8googleDT
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2uKzZNq
A woman with nothing to lose. A man who knows too much. A secret that could destroy them all.
Rose Hancock is no stranger to danger, fear, or pain. Her whole life has been shaped by the purists–a shadowy splinter group within America’s most powerful secret society. When the leader of the Trinity Masters has her partner-in-crime shot, Rose has nothing left to live for except revenge.
Before she can take her revenge, she’s kidnapped and wakes up to find herself in England, with the man who only days before she was sure was dead.
When a kidnapping and ransom specialist, sent by the Grand Master, shows up to “rescue” Rose, she’ll have to decide if she wants to keep running or stand and fight against the purists.
But there are more secrets to be uncovered, and some of those secrets could mean the end of the Trinity Masters…because the Masters’ Admiralty is larger and more powerful. And some betrayals cannot be forgiven.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2sNCtp3
- Nook: http://bit.ly/2sXvJt0
- iTunes: http://apple.co/2valuPF
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/2v4Nlj5
- Google: http://bit.ly/TM9googleBS
- Paperback: http://amzn.to/2w3tZiw
February 26, 2018
An heir to a powerful secret. A writer whose story began with an illicit affair. A man incapable of love.
Tess Hamilton is proud of her family’s history, but being a descendant of one of the founding fathers and a member of the Trinity Masters–America’s oldest and most powerful secret society–has had its drawbacks. A historian at the Smithsonian, Tess enjoys her quiet life. So when the Grand Master tells her not only is the society in danger, but Tess must marry two very different, very sexy men, she knows her calm existence has come to an end.
Isaiah Jefferson makes his living writing thrillers that keep readers on the edge of their seats, but he never expected to become part of a real-life plot. When the Grand Master calls him to the altar to meet his spouses, he’s tasked with solving a mystery…one that turns out to be just as dangerous as anything he could ever write.
The future of the Trinity Masters hangs in the balance, but there is hope if this new, fragile triad can solve the centuries-old mystery. The founders of their society kept a secret–a piece of information so deadly, it could be used to protect them in times of crisis. But Tess, Isaiah and their dangerous third aren’t the only ones following the trail. And their enemies are prepared to kill for the secrets they’re uncovering.
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BfFenv
- iBooks: http://apple.co/2DpUpvT
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/2zbVy74
- Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/2kVzbO4